Would you Welcome Support to build a career?
We are passionate about care. If you share this passion, have empathy and understanding and want to help people stay independent and live full lives, we can help you to develop a career in care.
Whatever your age and experience, if you have the right attitude and approach you will find a rewarding role with us. More than a care worker, you will be a companion and friend to your clients, developing a relationship that is rewarding for both you and your client.
Choose to work flexibly, choose to train and develop – you choose the path you want to take.
Job Title: Support Worker
About the role
The support role requires you to build good working relationships and provide support that recognises we are all individuals with our own needs. As a Support Worker for Welcome Support you have an opportunity to make a difference by promoting individual care, wellbeing and independence for those you support.
We offer you more than just a job at Welcome Support – We offer you a chance to be part of a team that supports others in a way that promotes individual requirements and care, which promotes their independence.
- Job Setting: Care Homes and Community
- Location: Kent and Sussex
- Salary: From £11.00 per hour
- Job Type: Part and Full Time
Duties may vary depending on individual support needs but may include:
- Personal Care
- Medication Prompting.
- Hospital Appointments.
- Community Support
Why work for Welcome Support?
There are many benefits to working with us:
- We will assist with your DBS application and registration
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £11.00 per hour
- Opportunities to complete training for Diploma 3 in Health and Social Care
- Uniform Provided
- Care Experience, but not essential
- Current DBS on update system
- Driving License
- Good Communication skills