Why work for Welcome Support
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Look no further! We are seeking a motivated and reliable individuals to join our care team and build your career.
In this role, you will will work closely with team members, clients and other professionals to ensure successful care support.
The ideal candidates for the positions below should be an excellent communicator, organised, and have a passion for care. They should also be highly motivated, with an eye for detail and an ability to think critically.
If you are interested in any of the roles available, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Community Support Worker
Location: Kent and Sussex
Salary: Starting from £11.00 per hour
Hours available: Part and Full Time
We offer you more than just a job at Welcome Support – We offer you a chance to be part of a team that supports others in a way that promotes individual requirements and care, which promotes their independence.
You will work with individuals and families in their local community to provide support, guidance, and assistance in reaching individual goals. This position is responsible for creating a safe, supportive, and empowering environment for individuals and families, and for helping them to access resources in their community.
Your Duties may include
- Carrying out personal care
- Providing emotional support and guidance to individuals and families
- Develop individualised action plans to help individuals and families reach their goals
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of individuals and families
- Connect individuals and families with community resources and services
- Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution assistance
- Foster relationships with other service providers in the community
- Participate in team meetings and other training sessions
- Document activities and progress
- Participate in outreach activities, such as attending community events
Your Job Requirements:
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of individuals, families, and service providers
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Previous experience working in a social service or community-based setting
- Knowledge of community resources and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
If you are interested in working for us then please click apply now and one of our friendly team will be in touch.